The place for estate jewelry enthusiasts is Seattle August 10-12, 2018
World class instruction face-to-face
Register now for our world-class lineup!
Claim your spot. Participation is limited to the first 48 and we are over half-full.
Friday night only ticket if you can’t attend the full conference.
Our venue, again is Cedarbrook Lodge, which boasts a Northwest woodsy feel and celebrated cuisine you will enjoy throughout the day. Our room block rate of $179/night is a significant savings over posted summer rates. You can add up to three nights on either side of the conference for a memorable Northwest vacation. Book your room when you register for the conference – rates expire in mid-July.
Register now at 425.455.0985 or use our new online registration form
Our 2018 lineup – Nine exciting sessions
- Featured Jeweler: Bvlgari Amanda Triossi, Rome, Italy
- Earrings: From Antiquity to Present Amada Triossi
- Tales of the Cheapside Hoard with Hazel Forsyth of the Museum of London
- In-depth look at the hoard – through forensics and history – Hazel Forsyth
- Jewelry of the Rich, Famous and Infamous Diana Singer
- Metal Fabrication Techniques – recognizing application and period Peter Shemonsky
- Another Time and Place; Grand Victorian, the 1860’s to late century Ulysses Grant Dietz
- The Jewelry of Mary Lee Hu Mary Lee Hu
- Going, going, gone… Today’s fast-paced auction market Peter Shemonsky
- $795 includes breakfasts, lunches, reception and a weekend with some really great people (who happen to be accomplished jewelry historians).
- Option for locals – Not coming to the conference, but would like a taste? Join us for our Friday night Northwest Reception and first presentation with Hazel Forsyth – Tales of the Cheapside Hoard . $125