New registrations will be honored as seats become available. (Reshuffling staff will give us a couple, and there is usually a cancellation, so be first in line!)
Locals – The Northwest Reception (Friday-only ticket) with Hazel Forsyth is open to a larger audience, so sign up with friends.
World class instruction face-to-face
Register now for our world-class lineup!
Claim your spot. Conference participation is limited to the first 48.
Friday night only ticket if you can’t attend the full conference.
Our venue, again is Cedarbrook Lodge, which boasts a Northwest woodsy feel and celebrated cuisine you will enjoy throughout the day. Our room block rate of $179/night is a significant savings over posted summer rates. You can add up to three nights on either side of the conference for a memorable Northwest vacation. Book your room when you register for the conference – rates expire in mid-July.
Register now at 425.455.0985 or use our new online registration form
Our 2018 lineup – Nine exciting sessions
- Featured Jeweler: Bvlgari Amanda Triossi, Rome, Italy
- Earrings: From Antiquity to Present Amada Triossi
- Tales of the Cheapside Hoard with Hazel Forsyth of the Museum of London
- In-depth look at the hoard – through forensics and history – Hazel Forsyth
- Jewelry of the Rich, Famous and Infamous Diana Singer
- Metal Fabrication Techniques – recognizing application and period Peter Shemonsky
- Another Time and Place; Grand Victorian, the 1860’s to late century Ulysses Grant Dietz
- The Jewelry of Mary Lee Hu Mary Lee Hu
- Going, going, gone… Today’s fast-paced auction market Peter Shemonsky
- $795 includes breakfasts, lunches, reception and a weekend with some really great people (who happen to be accomplished jewelry historians).
- Option for locals – Not coming to the conference, but would like a taste? Join us for our Friday night Northwest Reception and first presentation with Hazel Forsyth – Tales of the Cheapside Hoard . $125