The place for estate jewelry enthusiasts is Seattle August 10-12, 2018
World class instruction face-to-face
Northwest Jewelry Conference success prompts early 2018 registrations
An enthusiastic group of NWJC participants are already signing up for next year’s program,
Our venue, again is Cedarbrook Lodge, which boasts a Northwest woodsy feel and celebrated cuisine you enjoy throughout the day. Attractive room block rates will be available soon.
Register now for 2018 at 425.455.0985 Class size is limited to the first 48
Our 2018 lineup – From around the World
- Featured Jeweler: Bvlgari – with the lady who wrote the book(s) Amanda Triossi, Rome, Italy
- Earrings: From Antiquity to Present Amada Triossi
- Tales of the Cheapside Hoard with Hazel Forsyth of the Museum of London
- In-depth look at the hoard – through forensics and history – Hazel Forsyth
- Jewelry of the Rich, Famous and Infamous Diana Singer
- Metal Fabrication Techniques – recognizing application and period Peter Shemonsky
- Another Time and Place; Grand Victorian, the 1860’s to late century Ulysses Grant Dietz
- NEWEST ADDITION – The Jewelry of Mary Lee Hu Mary Lee Hu
- $795 includes breakfasts, lunches, reception and a weekend with some really great people (who happen to be accomplished jewelry historians).