The place for estate jewelry enthusiasts is Seattle August 10-12, 2018
World class instruction face-to-face
Northwest Jewelry Conference success prompts early 2018 registrations
An enthusiastic group of NWJC participants are already signing up for next year’s program,
Our venue, again is Cedarbrook Lodge, which boasts a Northwest woodsy feel and celebrated cuisine you enjoy throughout the day. Attractive room block rates will be available soon.
Register now for 2018 at 425.455.0985 Class size is limited to the first 48
2018 teaser line-up, more to come
- Featured Jeweler: Bvlgari – with the lady who wrote the book(s) Amanda Triossi
- Tales of the Cheapside Hoard with Hazel Forsyth of the Museum of London
- Jewelry of the Famous and Infamous Diana Singer
- Metal Fabrication Techniques – recognizing application and period Peter Shemonsky
- Another Time and Place; Grand Victorian, the 1860’s to late century – Ulysses Grant Dietz
- $795 includes breakfasts, lunches, reception and a weekend with some really great people (who happen to be accomplished jewelry historians).